Las Vegas Blvd.

Nevada Alcoholic Beverage Control
POB 27557
Las Vegas, NV 89126-1557
(702) 689-0744

Government forms
Directory (pdf)

NV Gaming Control
   Gaming Forms

NV Taxation
  State Liquor Forms

NV marijuana laws
Not handled by this agency

Alcohol Awareness training and cards may be obtained at:
Alcohol Awareness Cards may be obtained from Nevada Alcoholic Beverage Control. Cards are required by employees who serve or sell alcoholic beverages directly to the public or who work a security funtion at a licensed liquor estasblishment.

Alcohol Awareness cards can be obtained for $20.00 - Temporality down for software and server upgrades.
Online class

Replacement ACT alcohol awareness cards
Authority: NRS §369.600

Importing or Wholesale license
Importing or wholesale license may be obtained by Nevada Department of Taxation. All questions reguarding importing or wholesaling should be directed to the Dept. of Taxation.

Local governments may also require a local license for wholeselling. Local licensing agencies by county and city.

Carson City: (775) 684-2000 (Phone)
Las Vegas: (702) 486-2300 (Phone)
From out of state: 1-866-962-3707(Phone)
Website:  Nevada Department of Taxation
Authority: NRS §369 - Nevada Revised Statutes
NAC §369 - Nevada Administrative Code

General Information pdf

Disputes between Importers and Wholesalers
Authority: NRS §597.120-180 - Nevada Revised Statutes

Retail Liquor license
(tavern, lounge, package sales store, restaurant, grocery store, etc.)

License required
NRS 364.150  Doing business without required license; penalty.  
     Any person who vends, by wholesale or retail, any spirituous, malt or vinous liquors, or any goods, wares or merchandise within any county in this state without first obtaining a license so to do, as required by law, shall be punished by a fine of not more than $250 for each offense.

Retail liquor licenses are issued by the county or city where the establishment is located.
Please contact the local licensing agency.
Liquor licensing agencies by county and city.

Retail license complaints
For complaints please contact the business licensing agency in the jurisdiction the establishment is located in. Use the above link for contact information.

Counties - Authority: NRS 244.350
Cities - Authority: NRS 266.355-368 NRS 268.090

State Liquor laws
Nevada State, County and City Liquor laws
     Complete county and city codes

Liquor liability
     NRS 41.1305 Liability of person who serves, sells or furnishes alcoholic beverages for damages caused as a result of consumption of alcoholic beverage
Case Law
     No negligence per se minor - Yoscovitch v. Wasson, 645 P. 2d 975 - Nev: Supreme Court 1982
     No negligence per se intoxicated person - Hamm v. Carson City Nugget, Inc., 450 P. 2d 358 - Nev: Supreme Court 1969

You have turned off the paragraph player. You can turn it on again from the options page.